Sunday, October 9, 2011

Perfect Fall Day

Yesterday was a perfect Fall day. 


12:30PM - 77 degrees:  Scarlett and I started the day off at Cornucopia @ Eugene Field Park with our new friends Andrea, JJ & baby Keaton.  The weather could not have been better.  The air was crisp and clear and the leaves were falling with every burst of wind.  There is no other word to describe it.....perfect.

 

2:00PM - 80 degrees:  Scarlett and I went downtown to eat lunch with my honey-bunny at his new Jason's deli.  His new job is in the center of downtown Chicago so while I was driving around looking for parking I came across this.....


....an anti-war protest marching down State St.  I don't understand the point of protesting.  Three hundred people marching down the street with a blow horn and a piece of finger painted cardboard doesn't change anything.  I am all about making a difference but anything less than 100,000 people is not enough.  Anyway....It was good to see my hubby.  He worked 108 hours this week at work.  I miss him so much.

3:00PM - 80 degrees:  We headed down to Oz park for another meetup.  This meed up was mostly for couples but since honey was still working I me up with my "day-wife/Chicago bestie" Megan and her husband and my other fun mammas.


Being a mamma in Chicago is a full time job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment