Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Budget/Extreme Couponing


This week my hubbs and I got a big blow to our weekly/monthly budget.
So big that it looks like eating and driving may be out of the question. :/
At first I didn't know what we were going to do....until TLC: Extreme Couponing happened.
I don't know if this can save our budget but by God we have to try.  
I am praying that God will supply all our needs according to HIS riches (cause we sure don't have any) and glory.

So since we are broke (not a joke).....I used freecycle.org to pick up a FREE printer (in amazing condition with ink!!)
The only thing the printer was missing was a printer cable.  I checked it out on Best Buys website and it was $30 bucks!!!  Way to much....so I checked out ebay.com.  I found one for $2.39 SHIPPED!!!  AMAZING!!!!  

Now I can print coupons I feel like I also need a subscription to the Chicago Tribune to help collect coupons.  So I checked out the prices and looks like I can get Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sun paper delivered for $1 a week!!!  HELLO!!!  Great deal!!

I am now truly on my way to start my journey as a bonified couponer.  I will keep you posted on my deals and I hope to save our budget!  So far looks like God is on our side!!!


PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!

EXTREME COUPONING......HERE I COME!!!

4 comments:

  1. I will keep you guys in my prayers and hope that everything works out OK. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you and your family. I know all to well what it's like to have your budget cut so much that you feel like you can't even afford to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sunday Trib has lots of coupons ;) I may not be an EXTREME couponer, but I do get giddy when I save in the double digits with those babies :D Thanks for following me, nice to hear from another Chicago momma blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST blogged about this the other day. I WISH I could be more savy like those ladies on there but it is a LOT of work!! Good luck with it and let us know how you make out. btw, new follower here!

    ReplyDelete