Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nesting, Mood swings and exaustion.

This last month has been a doozy!!

I am getting quite obsessed with vacuuming. 

My mood swings are out of this world.
My poor confused husband just stands and stares while I yell, then cry, then sleep and wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed for about 10 min....then I am back to freaking out about something!

On his days off I have him hanging curtains, going on walks, cleaning laundry (cause I am not going down 3 flights of stairs with a laundry basket in hand and a beach ball under my skin!), reorganizing the guest room/office and so much more.

I must say I have the best husband EVER!  He even cooks for me every day and brings me cookies after work!  (yesterday I got cookies AND banana pudding :)

I can't wait till baby Kathryn gets here!!  I want to squeeze her cheeks and kiss her toes. :)

1 comment: