Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stay at home wife/mom-to-be.

I am new at this whole stay at home business.  When I was at my last job I was given supplies to do my job...you know...pens, paper, computer.  Now that I have this new job I feel it is only right that I am given the proper supplies.  Here is a list of things that I am missing.

One.   A sexy house wife Apron.  I don't have a dish washer so when I hand wash my dishes I a don't like ruining my clothes with greasy, dirty dishwater.


Two.  A pair of rubber gloves.  Again, not having a dishwasher makes rubber gloves a neccesity and why not wash up in style!  I actually found some very cute rubber gloves at Marshall's.

Three.  A sewing machine!  I have "sew" many things to create!  I need curtains for my baby room and living room and I don't think it would be to hard to make my own aprons.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wish I had your kind of thoughts about being a sahm! I spend my time cleaning getting things ready for the baby and other than that I just chill out around the house & blog/watch tv. To make me feel not so lazy I am suppose to have 2-3 hours of bed rest twice a day so I guess I'm just following the docs order! :)

    ReplyDelete