Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I apparently have many guilty pleasures.....

This past week-end has been spent at the Hospital ER.  NOT FUN!  For the past month and a half I have had severe pain in my lower right rib and back.  Come to find out my gallbladder is over working when I eat any fatty foods.  So I am having to alter my diet completely.  When I say fatty foods I don't just mean this.....

I can't even drink....

So you know that cheese is out of he question :(

I am having to alter my entire diet which is very hard for a person who has never dieted or read the labels on anything that I have ever eaten.  The biggest difference is that I am not choosing to change my diet...I HAVE TO CHANGE MY DIET for my health.  If I eat anything off track I am hit with immediate pain.  Any suggestions on some dietary replacements??

No comments:

Post a Comment