Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thrifting in Chicago

I made some awesome finds today!  I planned on hitting up 4 thrift stores but when I got to Unique Thrift Store on N. Elston in Irving Park I stayed for 2 hours!  They had an amazing selection of designer jeans from Guess to 7 for All Mankind (if only my big belly wasn't in the way) starting at $7.99 with loads of them half off or even buy one get one free (today it was pink tickets). 

I ended up spending less than $35 and walked away with 5 sweaters and 2 pair of jeans:

The Jeans are Refuge (not maternity but with my belly band they will work....couldn't pass them up for $7.99.
Calvin Klein Jeans Sweater: Free (this was the get one free of the buy one :)

 Express: $5.99 (this one is my husbands favorite :)

Motherhood Maternity: $3.89 - 25% off = $2.92

Gap Maternity:  $3.99 - 25% off = $2.99

Unknown brand but oh so cute for $4.99 - 25% off = $3.75

The other pair of jeans I didn't get a pic of (cause I am lazy :) but they were Motherhood Maternity for $5.99.

All together I spent $32.59!!!  I had a great day.

On a side note I am 25w. prego today.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment