Sunday, February 10, 2013

Copy Cat

Lately Scarlett has been imitating EVERYTHING!  She says what I say <>, she does what I do and wants to be everywhere I am.  As cute as that is it can also be highly annoying.  If she doesn't get her way she ends up following me crying for me to pick her up.  Sometime it just isn't possible to hold her.  
Today when I was doing my hair....I had a curling iron and explaining that it is hot just doesn't cut it for her.  So I tried something else.  I gave her some Velcro curlers and let her loose.  After a few minutes of silence I looked down to her head covered in rollers and her smiling face...."pretty" she said.
aaahhhh.
Now thats cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question regarding your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete