Thursday, August 18, 2011

I think I have the BEST husband in the WORLD!!!

I think I have the BEST husband in the WORLD!!!
After a long day at work and an hour (or more with Chicago traffic) drive home he comes home and cooks for me.

When I say cook....I don't mean hamburger helper.  I mean delicious special recipe pan fried chicken with asparagus and mushrooms with homemade mashed potatoes or eggplant Parmesan with sauteed mushrooms and onions and roasted potatoes.

Blake LOVES to cook and that is a good thing cause I am so intimidated by him.  I am afraid to cook because he is so good.  He can turn just about anything into a gourmet meal and all I know is the 3 meals my mom taught me...with no variations.  Oh well, I am eating good and he is happy making me happy so its a win win. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment