Saturday, August 27, 2011

What's Cookin, Chicago?

Yesterday I went with my best friend to a Chicago Moms Network "Tye-Dye Party". 
 We had such a BLAST!!
The idea is we bring whatever you want to dye (mostly onsies, bibs or other baby item) and just enjoy the company of other Chicago moms.
What a great idea and it was so great to have some grown up conversions!!
Here is the product of my tye-dye attempt.....
HOW COOL!

Well today was also filled with excitement.  At the meetup yesterday I was invited to another meet up with a group called What's Cookin, Chicago? 
This meet up was a potluck picnic. 
Blake and I brought his yummy chicken and potatoes & I made my famous peach cobbler.
The best part of the day was watching my husband mingle with people who love food and cooking as much as he does.  He has not had any time to meet new people in the city so this was a special treat.  So not only did we eat great food but I also believe that we have made new friends that we will keep for as long as we live in Chicago!



PRAISE GOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment