Sunday, September 4, 2011

CVS Free-Bee of the day!

Free! Free! Free!

I have been obsessed with coupons lately, especially CVS.  I live right down the street from CVS and I have made it my personal goal to walk to CVS everyday and today was no exception.  The first thing I do when I walk in the door is scan my CVS card in the red box.  Last week everyday I went I got a $1 off a pack of Orbit gum.  I didn't spend any of these until today.

Here was my deal:

Orbit gum is buy 1 get 1 free at $1.37
--I bought 8 packs of gum and used 5 $1 off coupons = .48 subtotal

Hearshy candy bar is $.99
--I bought 1 bar and used a $.79 CVS red box coupon (even though it said "FREE") = $.20

Big Chill bottled water $1.49 + $.05 bottle tax
--I bought 1 bottle and used $.50 CVS red box coupon = $.99

It looks like my cashier scanned the $.50 coupon twice which was an error but thanks.....

Subtotal: $1.22
Saved : $12.48

Not a bad trip :)







No comments:

Post a Comment