Thursday, September 29, 2011

What a day.

The past 24 hours has been ruff to say the least.

I was so sick last night, I think my nose ran a 5k marathon.  Whatever chemist that came up with Musinex is a freaking genius and I love you!  Nothing stops a runny nose like they do.

Then if you read my rant you would know that I am not loving Target right now but I decided that I would try out a third store....how refreshing....the sweet girl that worked at the register was excited to see my coupons and was not nervous at all.  Thank GOD!!  So I walked out with 12 Revlon beauty tools for FREE and 4 Aquafresh toothpaste for FREE!!  WHOOPeeeeee!!  :)

Unfortunately my great trip to Target turned sour when I was putting my stroller in the trunk I dropped and shattered my iPhone 4. 

:( eeekkk!  
 I should have listened to my hubbs when just last night he asked me to use my Otter Box.

2 comments:

  1. oh no!! i've ruined my iphone before too. always a super sad event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that there is a place that fixes this on Clyborn called U Break iFix. Now to see if it is worth it or if I should just get a new one.

    ReplyDelete